FISHING TOURISIM IN VALENCIA REGION
The Valencia Region is a Spanish Mediterranean region with 510 km of coastline. It is an easily accessible destination that, however, hides numerous and attractive leisure proposals that you can enjoy at any time of the year.
Its fishermen tradition is anchored in its 22 fishing ports, and is easily recognizable through its gastronomy, its festivals and its tangible and intangible cultural heritage.
"El Paraiso" is a trawler dedicated to inshore fishing of about 25 m in length, with a capacity to embark groups of up to 7 people. “El Paraiso” is a well-equipped vessel: it has an upper deck - solarium, kitchen/dining room, bathroom, shower, bunk beds and a stateroom.
The crew is the fourth generation of fishermen and like their predecessors, are in love with the sea.
CASTELLÓN DE LA PLANA
Castellón de la Plana is the capital city of the province of Castellón, a perfect union between the mountains and the sea, with over 120 kilometres of coastline called Costa de Azahar and some of the most fascinating beaches in the Valencian Community. The diversity of Castellón is tucked away in the land and marine ecosystems of its eight natural parks. Indescribably beautiful landscapes and trails offer adventure and tranquillity, as well as a broad selection of things to do, like high quality rural tourism activities.
COME ON BOARD WITH US AND LIVE A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE!
Come fishing and sail with Pedro Guzmán, skipper of “El Paraiso”, and its crew, and you will:
- Enjoy an onboard breakfast;
- Learn about the natural importance of the marine resources.
- Sail to the traditional fishing grounds of the Costa del Azahar
- Experience a day of traditional inshore fishing and enjoy knowing first-hand the importance and value of artisanal fishing activity.
- Learn how fish is selected and sorted.
- Taste, together with the crew of "El Paraiso", an authentic sailor's lunch made with freshly caught fish and seafood.